Friday, July 6, 2012

yea,it's been a long time and im back:D
having a mood to write blogpost..
seems like..
nt in a good mood i think?
started to think about the feeling that i used to have in the old days.Eventually, I have to say that i've lost it.Is this one of a part of growing up or what?I have no idea,but to reminisce.I can feel it.Holiday night,kind of a steady mood.It's been a long time I don't have the chance to listen to songs that I like with a stedy heart,sometimes with a broken heart.Broken hearted feeling,perhaps it's been a long time that you didn't appear yourself.Kinda miss you broken hearted, but it may be a good thing that you didn't show up yourself.:DThinking about all kinds of problems these days.Someone ask about these,and I hate myself for not thinking about "these" before "this".Maybe I should be asking myself who am I to you.Thinking too much?Yes to the old days but I have to think more now:O

Who are you to me?A friend?A texuality friend?yea...textuallity.kinda love this word,but i hate using this on you:(

Did you ever have this kinda feeling?That kinda feeling,that kinda ambience,that kinda mood,that kinda breeze.It seemed to be familiar and I used to have it,but i seemed to lost it.Finding back that kinda familiar feeling,it just let me feel like IM LOST.Shouldn't i ought to be like this?No,i think.I should free myself right?But that kind of broken hearted,i miss it:(


"Im a ghost,of a girl that I want to be most.Im a shell of a girl that i used to know well."
"I'll never let a love get so close"
:favourite lyrics:

I just love listening to christina perri's songs as her songs really read my heart and all of my feelings were in it. Thinking too much now?Perhaps...no one will know:)

I just miss myself:(

No comments:

Post a Comment