Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pain...

thursday....volleyball
i was almost collapse
but i tahan until the end

Friday
my thigh was very pain
it was painful when i walk, when i sit

Saturday
a brand new day
yet my legs are still pain
they are even pain than i thought so
i have to take the pain
luckily today PJ no need to run
after school
i have to go to my ballet class
no matter how pain am i
i told myself have to take it
it was a brand new feeling of wearing my new ballet shoes
they were hard and hurt my toes
my second toe was longer than the others
hence it hurts

until i get on my pointe shoes
i was thinking that my stamina was getting weaker and weaker
not only my stamina
but also my legs
i told myself to tahan until the end of the class
but when i was struggling hammering the floor on my toes
i cant take it anymore
and tears drop
my teacher was shocked by my tears
my tears convulsed and i cant stop it
after the class
i took of my shoes
it was bleeding
keep bleeding ,keep keep bleeding my love
after i stopped my tears
i was dissapointed that i gave up and not finishing the class
how could i do that

my mum fetch me home
she saw me struggling with pain
she asked me to stop dancing after my ballet exam
i said NO
how could i do that because of a little wound
NO WAY
it is impossible to ask me to stop dancing
IMPOSSIBLE

i have to be strong
STRONG
stronger than everyone thought how strong am i
i HAVE to
no matter what happened
I HAVE TO
come on babe
you can do it
i know you can


No comments:

Post a Comment