Saturday, August 28, 2010

YOu're Beautiful


original mode
My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep all night
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful, You're beautiful,
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do
'Cause I'll never be with you.


"Innovated" mode
French fries are tasty
French fries are great
i saw a french fries
in another realm
I saw her in the subway
and she's with another fries
My heart was broken
and I want to eat

You're delicious
You're delicious
You're delicious it's true
I smell your scent , in a crowded place
and I can't stop my saliva
Cause my tummy is hungry

Music:You're Beautiful
Lyrics: Jane
Lemontree
This was me,Ms lemontree and my friend Ms. Jane wrote the "french fries"lyrics
We heard"You're Beautiful"
in this English week
and have the inspiration of the lyrics from a packet of French fries

we both love this song


In the class
I saw Jane's French fries in her drawer
She said she's going to eat it on the 2nd recess
then we sang and sang and sang
and come out with this lyric


if you notice
we sang quite loudly in the break of two chinese period in a row
cause everyone was sleeping
hence it was very quiet
although we sang very softly

yet we could listen to our sound clearly

but i wondered that no one noticed it
Enjoy this INNOVATED MODE buds!!





No comments:

Post a Comment