Sunday, November 7, 2010

SUSHI(part 1)

this was on Sat
i was lucky n happy
because yesterday(Fri) was Deepavali
but i didnt go out
because my parents were addicted in the "three kingdom"movie
so,we didnt go out
i told my mom..
"Mummy,2day is NOT HAPPY DEEPAVALI"
"WHAT??the air-cond was on all day long and you tell me that you are not happy??"
"= ="

the day after deepavali
my aunt called me 
she say she want to belanja me to eat sushi
i was













so 
me,my aunt,my cousin n my mom
went to The Curve
where do you think we went for our sushi?
Sushi King?MCD?Tenji?KFC?
of coz not these place..
we went to Sakae(the frog was its trademark)

it was full of of ppl in the front part of the restaurant
so we had to go to the back part of the restaurant
when we were there,
there were just 2 tables of customers
we had green tea as our beverage
the first thing i took is.....

WASABI    n     GINGER

they were the main character n
guess what
it was free..
haha
of course,the one who loves wasabi very much was the soy sauce
my cousin n i mixed it n
i could tell u that the mixture was fabulous...

No comments:

Post a Comment