Friday, May 27, 2011

2day is the last day of 1st semester...
sad nia.
cant stay in class n play with my crazy friends..

yesterday change place..
starting after school holiday...
sad nia..
time to say goodbye~~
anshi~
greenleaf~
missya all
at 1st change until the second row..
damn front...
do what oso give teacher c..
sumore not use to the place..
so
switch to the laz row..
got a solitude old ppl place...
nvm larh...
as well  i use to the place..

nobody wan to sit beside me..
then yinxin say songyong sit beside me..
i terperanjat...."WHAT!"
then they ask ah yi sit beside me...

after claz...songyong ask me..
sit with me will die mieh..
i was shock n stare  at him..
did i say i willl die if i sit wif u...
XDD

malam...
chat wif songyong...
he say i dun wan to sit wif him..
i was.."HAR?!"
u wan to sit wif me ar...XDD
say marh...u oso didnt tell me..XDD[teasing him C=]
he reply me..
u oso dun wan to sit wif me..
i reply me..i got say mieh..XDDD

he refused yogurt that day.. sad lorh..
so i help yogurt to take revenge...[c,i so brother]XD

i ask him y dun wan to sit wif yogurt
he answer me seriously
he say he cannot c the board n dunwan sit so behind..
(i think is his eyes small lorh...XD)
since he was so serious
dun wan play wif him lerh..^_^

anshi..
my dear sparrow..
dunno how to speak cantonese
until give ppl bully
haiss..
until need my protection..XD
so,
she decided to learn cantonese
gambateh...!!
i'll support u!!!

greenleaf~
gambabteh!!!
i'll oways support u no matter wad happen to u!!

3 comments:

  1. 孤独老人xD
    but if teacher din chg our place we adjust ytd,有可能会遇到你坐我后面的leh~

    aiyer rousong xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babe. i love you so much xD arh. scream ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. sparrow~yaker....yer..
    greenleaf~love u too...scream!!

    ReplyDelete