Tuesday, May 31, 2011


this is my feet....
my ankle
quite black compared with last time..

last time..
because i wear "high socks"
so my ankle have two regions
BLACK and WHITE
because of the competition..
i have to stay under the sun..
i wear"low socks"
so now..
my ankle have three regions..
VERY BLACK ...BLACK...and WHITE
i was wondering about what is the difference between having sunblock and didnt apply sunblockk
there is no difference..
it's the same >> BLACK..
(actually..there is some difference larh..1 is veryveryvery black...n 1 is black..XD)

today i went for facial..
long time didnt visit the cute cute facial aunty
since secondary school onwards,we havent met for so long

when she saw me..
she say
wah...tall liao wor..
but black liao..
i was..
hehe..(苦笑)
i noe larh..
i'm BLACK...

the whole process was PAIN PAIN PAIN
because the facial jiejie nid to clean my pimple
she squeeze it..
PAIN!!!
sumore..
it's hard to breath when she use the heater which come out with water vapor to moisture my face..

after the facial...
my face very RED..
cannnot see..T^T
hope my face fast fast recover...

No comments:

Post a Comment