Sunday, August 14, 2011

a slash in my heart ..but it doesnt matter to you ..
maybe you dont even treat me as a friend.

who do you think you are..
why could you do this and why cant i.
i have no idea.

what is my position in your heart.
maybe it's just at the corner and easily being forgotten.

FRIEND..
you call this as a friend?
maybe im not even your friend.
im just a person who you dont even want to talk to.
im just a person for you to laugh.
im just a....stranger..

maybe it's my fault,im truly sorry.
but the more i apologize,the more i was hurt.
not even a reply.
not even a word

heard the jars of heart when i get into the car...twice i get into the car,twice i heard this song..touched by the lyrics...

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?


ya,who do i think i am,i aint important to you,why should you reply me.im just a stranger.
this isnt my style.maybe i should stay back to my own style.

lingers in my mind the whole night.i could feel the pain.

sorry for what i've done..
maybe i was mad that time
sorry for what i've said.

2 comments: