Friday, December 9, 2011

#LikeALouSai


YUP!#Like A Lou Sai

being a lousai?
yup,being a boss



last day for me to sleep so late
last day for me to stay in front of my computer screen for so long
last day for me to sit on the chair and stare at the computer screen for so long
last day for me to open my facebook and stare and it,without knowing what to do
seriously,
having this kind of life,
IT'S SUCKS!
same word,
boring holiday
what to do?
i have no idea..> <
actually,what's the point on opening your fb and stare at the news feed
yet,those news feed are just the same
same people
same post
by the way,
asking me why suddenly like a lousai?
haha
lately,found out a funny video maker joseph germani
his videos are funny
but some are really insulting:(
here's a video
#LikeALousai



he had an event in facebook
making a #Like A Lousai album
collecting lousai"s" pichas
since im so boring,how about drawing a lousai?
xDD
yup
the picha on the top of the post
was the lousai i drew
quite cacat..
but send it to joseph germani 
just having some fun though
not really wanted to be lousai..xDDD
at last,GOODNIGHT PPL!

No comments:

Post a Comment